Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sorry to leave you without posts!!!

 So I apparently left you all without reading material....what was I thinking!?!?

 I am proud to say Mr. Domestic Dude and I had our first date night last night since before "TDMM" was born! Its been almost 11 long months or no out on our own time! We even celebrated our first wedding anniversary with baby in tow. She did a fantastic job with Mimi and Biba, she even went to sleep without me! I was SHOCKED!!

 I didn't get a whole lot done this weekend, but I have a beautiful little clutch that I made up as I went along to share with you!
 Its made from a bit of the black stretch dress pants fabric that I made my dress (not pictured yet) and a vintage scrap of what I think is a poly-satin. 
I absolutely love it and I can't wait to use it!! 
I have a request from a friend to make one, so hopefully I can make a tutorial for those of you who are interested in it!!

On a cooking note, I made a home run meal tonight! I saw a commercial for the French's French Fried Onions, its called onion chicken or something equally creative. 
Essentially, you crush up the onions, dip your raw chicken breast in beaten egg, then roll in the onions. Place chicken in a baking pan, and cook in a 400 degree preheated oven for about 25 minutes (depending on the thickness of your chicken). 
It is YUMMO! And we really don't like onions here, so that's saying a lot!
I don't have pictures, sorry! Just try it out, you won't regret it!

 Well, I guess that's all from the peanut gallery tonight, I'm currently fighting with making ruffles for a purse that I'm trying to make. Hopefully with in the next 10 years I'll have that to share with you!


1 comment:

  1. What a cute little clutch. Love that fabric. Please post a tutorial soon.....if an when you find the time. I know, I have four as well.

    ReplyDelete